EDC as of May 12, 2013:
- knife- Benchmade Mini-Griptilian 555HGPNK
- phone- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- notepad- DIY Hipster PDA
- pen- Stainless Steel Sharpie Pen
- wallet- Lodis leather bifold wallet
- opmt- Kikkerland CD401 Survival Tool (in wallet; not pictured)
- first aid kit (in wallet; not pictured)
- multitool- Leatherman Style PS
- flashlight- Streamlight Nano
- whistle- RR1185 whistle
- earbuds- Sennheiser CX475
- floss- (not pictured)
Rough Rider Dog Bone Muskrat (RR1185). Came with a whistle and a leather sheath with a pocket clip. Most of the reason why I bought this was because of the extras that it came with. I added the whistle to my keychain and used the sheath for my Higonokami. I will carry the Muskrat for a while though, since I’ve taken a liking to it.
Cleo Skribent Messograf- Just an FYI: The overall construction of this pen is pretty good but the spring inside is piss weak, which makes the pen’s clicky mechanism very rough and sometimes inoperable, not to mention the fact that it might click accidentally, so prepare a better spring beforehand. Just cannibalized a spring from a cheap clicky and it’s working fine now. Also, this should go without saying, but don’t expect extremely tight tolerances for the calipers. On mine, when the calipers are closed, there a tiny gap that’s less than a tenth of a millimeter that light can shine through.